Bay Centre for Birth Control
76 Grenville St., 3rd floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1B2
Closest Intersection: College and Elizabeth
Clinic Hours (No drop-in hours)
Mon: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tue – Thur: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Reduced Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Copper and Hormonal IUD Insertion and Sales
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Abortion Assessments and Hospital Referrals
- Surgical abortions up to 12 weeks
- Pre- and Post-abortion Counseling
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring, Injection or Plan B at reduced cost.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.
- Only place that arranges hospital abortions in the City of Toronto.
- For women only.