Black Creek Community Health Centre (Sheridan Mall Location)
2202 Jane Street, Unit 5, North York ON M3M 1A4
Tue: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Drop-in from 4:00pm – 6:00pm only)
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $10 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.