2340 Dundas St. W, Toronto ON M6P 4A9
Clinic Hours (*denotes drop-in hours)
Mon: 9:30am – 12:00pm*; 2:00pm – 6:30pm*
Tue: 1:00pm – 5:00pm*
Wed: 9:30am – 11:30am*; 1:00pm – 3:30pm*
Thurs: 12:00pm – 4:00pm*
Fri: 9:30am – 12:00pm*
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- IUD Sales and Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Drop-in only. If you are arriving after the clinic is open, call ahead to see if there is space is available for the day.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $10 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Liberte UT 380 costs $60.
- Mirena can be bought a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.