EdgeWest Youth Clinic
1900 Davenport Rd., Toronto ON M6N 1B7
Closest Intersection: Davenport and Symington. You can take the 168 Symington bus from Dundas West TTC station, get off at Davenport Road, turn left and travel west for about a minute.
Clinic Hours (*denotes drop-in hours)
Mon: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm*
Wed: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm*
Sat: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm*
- Primary Care
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Free Pregnancy Testing & pregnancy options discussion
- Free Condoms
- Only for youth 13 – 29 years old.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring, Injection or Plan B cost $6 – $22 each.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can access peer sex education sessions.
- Can access mental health supports.
- Can access Legal Aid.
- Can access employment services