Family Service Toronto – Church Street
355 Church St., Toronto, ON M5B 1Z8
Closest Intersection: Church and Gerrard
Mon – Fri: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wed: 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM (walk-in counselling hours)
- Walk-in Counseling Clinic
- General counseling, both single session and ongoing
- David Kelley LGBTQ+ and HIV/AIDS Counselling Services, which also includes a Partner Assault Response service.
- Fees are on a sliding scale based on household income – designed to be accessible for all income ranges for anyone living and working in Toronto
- The last registration for walk-in counselling is at 6:15pm.
- Staff provides language services. Languages available are Farsi, Spanish, Tagalog, French and English, though if you need services in another language, they may be able to provide you with service in that language. Make sure to tell them about the language requirements when you make the appointment.