Gerstein Crisis Centre on Bloor
1045 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON.
Closest Intersection: Bloor and Havelock. You can exit from the Dufferin TTC station (East exit, where you can catch the 29 Dufferin Northbound bus), cross the street to the south side of Bloor Street West, turn left on Bloor St. W and travel east for about 4 minutes.
(416) 929-5200 (Crisis Services)
Mon – Sun: 24 hours
- Mobile crisis team for South Central Toronto
- Substance use crisis management and follow-up team
- 14 short-term residential crisis beds for up to 30 days – (9 of those have to be men or women who are part of the Mental Health and Justice Centre, while the other 5 are for women in crisis)
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) program
- Finding Recovery through Exercise Skills and Hope (FRESH) initiative
- Education and training
- By referral only
- For people of all ages, at all times of the day