Gerstein Crisis Centre on Church
100 Charles Street East, Toronto, ON.
Closest Intersection: Charles and Church. You can exit from Bloor-Yonge TTC station, turn left on the north side of Bloor Street East, travel along Bloor Street East for a couple of minutes to Church Street. Cross to the east side of Church and the south side of Bloor Street East, then travel down Church Street for a couple of minutes until you get to Charles Street East. Turn left onto the north side of Charles Street East and travel down Charles Street East for another minute.
(416) 929-5200 (Crisis Services)
Mon – Sun: 24 hours
- Mobile crisis team for South Central Toronto
- Substance use crisis management and follow-up team
- 10 short-term residential crisis beds for 3-5 days
- Fitness group
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) program
- Finding Recovery through Exercise Skills and Hope (FRESH) initiative
- Education and training
- Can call to make an appointment
- For people of all ages, at all times of the day