Immigrant Women’s Health Centre
489 College Street, Suite 200, Toronto ON M6G 1A5
Closest Intersection: Bathurst and College
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon – Tues: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- IUD Sales and Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $7 – $15 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Liberte UT 380 costs $60, Flexi-T costs $75, Nova-T costs $200.
- Mirena can be bought a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.
- Drop-in only. No booked appointments.
- For women only, prioritizing immigrant, refugee and marginalized women