Immigrant Women’s Health Centre
489 College Street, Suite 200, Toronto ON M6G 1A5
Closest Intersection: Bathurst St. and College St. Take the 511 Bathurst streetcar from Bathurst TTC station to College Street. Cross the street to the south side of College Street, turn right and travel west for about 2 minutes.
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon – Tues: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thurs: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- IUD Sales and Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $7 – $15 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Liberte UT 380 costs $60, Flexi-T costs $75, Nova-T costs $200.
- Mirena can be bought a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.
- Drop-in only. No booked appointments.
- For women only, prioritizing immigrant, refugee and marginalized women