Jane Street Clinic
662 Jane St., Toronto ON M6N 4A7
Closest Intersection: Jane St. and St. Clair Ave. W. Take the 35 Jane Northbound bus to Jane St and St. Clair Ave West North. Cross the street to the west side of Jane St. and travel north on Jane St. for about 2 minutes.
Tue: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm*
Wed: 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm*
Thurs: 9:30 am – 11:30 am*; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm*
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Copper IUD Sales and Insertion
- Hormonal IUD Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Drop-in only.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $10 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Liberte UT 380 costs $60.
- Mirena can be bought a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.