Jane Street Clinic
662 Jane St., Toronto ON M6N 4A7
Closest Intersection: Jane and St. Clair West
Tue: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm*
Wed: 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm*
Thurs: 9:30 am – 11:30 am*; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm*
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Copper IUD Sales and Insertion
- Hormonal IUD Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- Drop-in only.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $10 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Liberte UT 380 costs $60.
- Mirena can be bought a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.