Jessie’s | The June Callwood Centre for Young Women
205 Parliament St, Toronto ON M5A 2Z4
Closest Intersection: Shuter and Parliament
Mon and Tue: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wed and Thu: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fri – Sun: Closed
- Personal Counselling
- Referrals to other services
- Assistance in setting future goals and working through relationship issues and other personal matters
- Providing comprehensive, unbiased information and support to make informed choices around abortion, adoption and parenting
- Respite services (providing care to give caregivers a mental health break)
- Services for women aged 19 and under who are pregnant or have a child
- Free of charge
- Once you call to make an appointment, a trained counsellor will be assigned to you to inform you of the different services offered and give you a tour
- Respite services are for parents under the age of 25. Families do not have to have been previously involved with Jessie’s to access this service