Planned Parenthood Toronto
36B Prince Arthur Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1A9
Closest Intersection: Bloor and Bedford
Mon, Tues and Thu: 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wed: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sat: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
NOTE: Clinic is closed on Wednesday from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Respectful, client-centred, confidential, non-judgmental, and inclusive environment
- Pro-choice, youth-positive, women-positive, sex-positive and LGBTQ+ positive
- Available to youth aged 13 to 29
- Free of charge
- Supports clients with challenges they are facing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youth looking to obtain counselling services need to schedule a phone consultation with the Case Coordinator first. After your phone call, the Case Coordinator will consult with the mental health team to figure out what support services would be best to meet your goals and needs. They will then follow up with you.
- 6-month long waiting list
NOTE: Planned Parenthood Toronto does not provide crisis services.