Planned Parenthood Toronto
36B Prince Arthur Ave., Toronto ON M5R 1A9
Closest Intersection: Bloor and Bedford
(416) 961-0113 ext. 121
Clinic Hours (*denotes drop-in hours)
Mon – Tues: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
Wed: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm; 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thurs: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
Fri: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm*
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- Free Pregnancy Testing & pregnancy options discussion
- Free Condoms
- IUD Sales and Insertion
- Only for youth 13 – 29 years old.
- Drop-in only on Saturdays.
- Can book same-day appointments Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring, Injection or Plan B cost $6 – $22 each.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.
- Can access peer sex education sessions.