Scarborough Sexual Health Clinic
160 Borough Dr., Scarborough ON M1P 4N8
Closest Intersection: Ellesmere and Brimley
Regular Clinic Hours
- Mondays – 9:30-12pm, & 2-6:30pm
- Tuesdays – 1-3:30pm
- Wednesday – 9:30-12pm & 1-3:30pm
- Thursdays – 9:30am-11:30am & 1-3:30pm
- Fridays 9:30-12pm
- Free STI Testing and Treatment
- Free HIV Testing (Rapid HIV Testing Available)
- Low Cost Birth Control (Pills, Patch, Ring, Injection and Plan B)
- IUD Sales and Insertion
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Condoms
- No referral or OHIP coverage required.
- Birth Control Pill, Patch, Ring or Plan B cost $10 each.
- Birth Control Injection costs $25.
- Flexi-T 300 or Flexi-T 380 costs $60.
- Mirena can be bought at a pharmacy, clinic will do insertion.
- May be able to access free birth control.
- Can also access sexuality and relationship counseling and referrals.