Yorktown Family Services
2010 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 300, York, ON.
Closest Intersection: Eglinton and Dufferin. You can take the 32 Eglinton West Westbound from Eglinton West TTC station to Ennerdale Road, then turn right and travel west for a couple of minutes.
What’s Up Walk-In Clinic
Mon and Thu: 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last session begins at 4:30 p.m.)
Tue and Fri: 10:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (last session begins at 1:30 p.m.)
Wed: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last session begins at 6:30 p.m.)
- What’s Up Walk-In Clinic for children, youth, young adults and their families, and families with infants
- Healthy relationship workshops
- Community consultation and presentations on children’s mental health issues
- Early intervention program for children aged 4-16 years who have witnessed abuse
- Crisis services
- LGBTQ+ Positive Space
- If you don’t have a health card, you can still come in
- Provides interpretation services