LGBTQ+ Youth Line
Address not made public – phone, text and instant messaging service.
Text: (647) 694-4275
Mon – Fri and Sun: 4:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays
- Completely anonymous peer support over phone, text or instant messaging
- Completely anonymous on both sides
- Providing referrals to other services
- Providing resources for youth to make informed decisions
- For LGBTQ2S* youth aged 29 and under in Ontario
- Youth-centred, anti-oppression/anti-racism
- *Youth Line uses this term as an umbrella term, and acknowledges that it does not encapsulate every identity, which includes, but is not limited to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Questioning, 2-Spirit, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual, Genderqueer, Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming.