Sherbourne Health Centre
333 Sherbourne St, Toronto, ON M5A 2S5
Closest Intersection: Sherbourne St. and Carlton St. You can take the 75 Southbound bus from Sherbourne TTC station, get out at Carlton St., cross the road to the south side of Carlton St., then again to the east side of Sherbourne St., and then travel south on Sherbourne for two minutes.
Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Primary and Family Health Care
- Respite Care
- Programs for underhoused, low-income and street-involved women
- Services for specific chronic conditions (HIV, Diabetes and Hepatitis C)
- Counselling Services, both by appointment and walk-in, for newcomers and for LGBTQ+ folks
- Mental Health Groups aimed at specific demographics that are open during different times of the year
- Supporting Our Youth (SOY), which is aimed at queer and trans* youth age 29 and under. SOY themselves also run individual groups and programs for the benefit of the queer and trans* spectrum, including groups specifically for the Black queer community, trans* folk, young women, newcomers and fluid sexualities and gender identities; drop-ins, spirituality workshops, mentorship projects, outdoor activities, mental health exploration, leadership training and creative expression sessions.
- Specific services for trans* care
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free services when you bring and show a valid Ontario health card
- Scent-free environment
- Open to everyone, but specialized services are for LGBTQQIA2SPD folks, newcomer folks, underhoused and street-involved people and people seeking primary healthcare.