18 Camden Street, Toronto ON, M5V 1V1
Closest Intersection: Spadina and Richmond. You can take the Spadina streetcar from the Spadina TTC station to Queen Street, travel south past Richmond, turn right on Camden Street and travel along Camden for about 2 minutes.
Mon – Thu: 12:00 (noon) – 5:00 p.m.
- Walk-in counselling (first come, first served)
- Free individual short-term counselling for 8 sessions
- Peer Support (sessions with staff who have lived mental health experiences who are there to listen)
- Assistance navigating the social service system (i.e. finding employment, learning about finances, applying for Ontario Works etc.)
- Mental Health support groups, such as Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy). There is even a DBT group specifically for Queer and Trans substance users in partnership with Pieces to Pathways.
- BeanBag Chat app (online peer support)
- For youth between age 16 and 29 who live in Toronto
- Collaborates with youth to create individualized wellness plans
- Every program is co-designed with young adults