18 Camden Street, Toronto ON, M5V 1V1
Closest Intersection: Spadina and Richmond
Mon – Thu: 12:00 (noon) – 5:00 p.m.
- Walk-in counselling (first come, first served)
- Free individual short-term counselling for 8 sessions
- Peer Support (sessions with staff who have lived mental health experiences who are there to listen)
- Assistance navigating the social service system (i.e. finding employment, learning about finances, applying for Ontario Works etc.)
- Mental Health support groups, such as Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy). There is even a DBT group specifically for Queer and Trans substance users in partnership with Pieces to Pathways.
- BeanBag Chat app (online peer support)
- For youth between age 16 and 29 who live in Toronto
- Collaborates with youth to create individualized wellness plans
- Every program is co-designed with young adults