Woodgreen Community Services
815 Danforth Avenue, Suite 100, Toronto, Ontario M4J 1L2
Closest Intersection: Danforth and Jones. You can get out at Pape TTC station, turn left and travel down Lipton Avenue to Eaton Avenue, turn right, travel south to Danforth Avenue, turn left on Danforth and travel east for another 2 minutes.
(416) 645-6000 ext. 1100
Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Therapeutic and supportive counseling
- Case management support – accompanying clients to appointments and helping you navigate the social service systems
- Caters to clients with concurrent disorders i.e. mental health issues and addiction issues
- Uses different therapeutic methods to work on specific problems or concerns
- For youth and adults aged 16 and up who have mental health and/or addiction issues
- Has other locations, including one at Queen Street East, but the services are for adults